Please note this item is final sale. No refunds or exchanges.
A lush forest green in a solid finish.
Indulge in the allure of Dip Powder—an alternative system to gel and lacquer that provides you with superior nail strength and flawless color:
- Chip-resistant colour for 2+ weeks
- Can be used as an acrylic with your choice of monomer
- Applies on natural nails or extensions seamlessly
- Air-dries without LED/UV lamps
- Size: 2 oz (56 g)
We do our best to show you our products in their true colors. But keep in mind, your device's settings and resolutions can make them look a tad different from real life 😉🎨
Photo Credit: @gina_glam04
Exceptional Durability: Enjoy chip-free color and superior strength for over 2 weeks.
Versatile 2-in-1 Formula: Use as a traditional Dip Powder or as an acrylic with your preferred monomer.
Effortless Application: Air-dries without the need for LED/UV lamps, ensuring a quick and convenient process.
Adaptable Usage: Apply directly onto natural nails or over artificial extensions for a seamless finish.
Cost-Effective: Get 30+ applications per jar, maximizing the value of your purchase.
Odor-Free Experience: Experience a pleasant application without the typical chemical odors associated with nail products.
Easy Removal: Enjoy a hassle-free soak-off removal process, preserving the health of your natural nails.
DIP POWDER MANICURE:
Indulge in the allure of Dip Powder—a soak-off system that provides over 2 weeks of resilient strength and flawless color. Experience the effortlessness of air-drying, freeing you from the need for LED/UV lamps. Dip into a world where beauty meets simplicity.
1. Prep your nails: Lightly buff nails and cleanse with 70%+ alcohol to remove oils and dust.
2. Apply one coat of Dip Liquid #1 Prep to all fingernails and allow 60 seconds air-dry time.
3. Apply a thin coat of Dip Liquid #2 Base on 75% of the nail, leaving space at the cuticle, then dip into Dip Powder #0 Natural at a 45° angle, tapping off excess powder. Repeat for all nails and allow 60 seconds for air-drying.
4. Apply a thin coat of Dip Liquid #2 Base to the entire nail, immediately dip into the desired Dip Powder Color at a 45° angle, tap off excess powder, repeat for all nails, and allow 60 seconds for air-drying. Note: shake jar well before use.
5. Repeat steps 4 until coverage and desired opacity is reached.
6. Apply a final thin coat of Dip Liquid #2 Base to the entire nail, immediately dip into Dip Powder #00 Clear at a 45° angle, tap off excess powder, repeat for all nails, and allow 60 seconds for air-drying. Note: shake jar well before use.
7. Apply Dip Liquid #3 Activator to all nails and allow 60 seconds for air-drying.
8. File, buff, and shape nails as desired, then reapply a second layer of Dip Liquid #3 Activator to all nails and allow 60 seconds for air-drying.
9. Apply two consecutive coats of Dip Liquid #4 Top, ensuring the second coat is applied immediately after the first. After applying the two coats, allow 5 minutes for air-drying.
Click here for full Dip Powder manicure instructions
Preserving Dip Liquids: Keep your bottles of Dip Liquids in optimal condition by cleansing the bottle neck and brush with Dip Liquid #5 Brush Cleaner (or 70%+ Alcohol) after each use, and ensure a tight seal to prevent the Dip Liquid inside from drying and solidifying.
Do Not Force Stuck Bottles To Open: Avoid forcing stuck bottles to open, as it may lead to glass breakage. To open, soak the bottle in warm water for 2-3 minutes, then swipe #5 Brush Saver or 70%+ Alcohol around the rim, on any solidified Dip Liquid and open slowly. If the bottle remains stuck, repeat the process with warmer water.
Cleaning Hardened Brushes: Clean hardened brushes by inserting them into a bottle of #5 Brush Saver or soaking in 70%+ Alcohol and allowing a few minutes to dissolve.
All Dip Powder System is final sale.
BSG Dip Powder System is being discontinued.
Any out-of-stock Dip Powder Colours will not be restocked.
We will only be restocking on Dip Powder Essentials:
#00 Clear, #0 Natural and #1-5 Dip Liquids.
This is a great shade and I love that the dip powder makes my nails stronger with 2+ weeks wear!
this was not the color that the sample looks like. i was disappointed.
Thank you for taking the time to review #43 Evergreen.
We are sorry to hear that this colour was different than expected.
Despite our best efforts due to various device display settings, colours shown online may vary in person.
We do our best to accurately describe the colour in words and we offer an Interactive Digital Catalog on every gel polish page for colour reference, which provides real life images from clients who have used the colour.
You can also use this feature on Instagram by searching #BSGColourName, example #BSGEvergreen
May we also suggest you can always email us to help recommend a colour you are looking for!
Lastly, we do offer a 60-day return policy: https://www.bioseaweedgel.com/pages/returns
If preferred, please kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and Return form to get started.
Colour comes out darker than what the powder looks like. More like a dark dark green. Very nice still.