P16 Sea U Later
Cold - Azure blue, jelly finish
Hot - Bright baby blue, jelly finish
PHASES is a colour changing three-step gel polish formula requiring use with BSG Base and Top. Colours change in hot and cold temperature for two looks in one.
Individual Size: 15 mL (0.50 fl.oz)
Enjoy a traditional gel polish manicure with our 3STEP Colour Gel Polish! Achieve salon-quality like nails in the comfort of your own home.
1. Prep your nails: lightly buff nails and cleanse with 70%+ alcohol to remove oils and dusts. Wait for nails to dry completely. No primers, bonders or heavy sanding required.
2. Apply a thin coat of base gel polish. 3STEP is optimized for use with our Base-1 Gel Polish or Base Sculpting Gel. Cure for 30 seconds in LED lamp or 60 seconds in UV lamp. Note: base gel will always remain tacky even after curing.
3. Apply a thin coat of 3STEP Gel Polish and do not cap the free edge. For best gel colour application always shake well before use and paint in thin layers.
4. Cure for 60 seconds in LED lamp or 120 seconds in UV lamp. Our 3STEP Gel Polish is optimized for use with our U-Light Pro 6. For all other lamps, we recommend to double the cure time.
5. Repeat steps 3 & 4 until coverage and desired opacity is reached.
See more shades of #BSGBlue
Tag your #bioseaweedgel photos for your chance to be featured on our page:
1. Tag us @bioseaweedgel and #bioseaweedgel
2. Tag the colour name #BSGColourName
3. Tag the colour shade #BSGColourShade
This is the first product from BSG that I’m disappointed with.. my nails remain this colour regardless of hot or cold. Not only this, but I also had to do three thick coats in order for the polish to not be translucent. I used BSG base coat & top coat, I followed BSG instructions to another customer below about how the polish can separate - it still didn’t work! So unhappy with this. & yes I tried ice cold water & extremely hot water!
Thank you for taking the time to review #P16 Sea U Later.
We apologize for any inconveniences caused with this bottle.
Rest assured, we are here to help.
At this time, our customer service team has reached out by email to assist.
This colour changing gel is soooo gorgeous! It changes from a light sky blue to a darker periwinkle colour and it’s so fun but also stunning.
I usually dont wear blue but I like how easy this blue is to wear. I like the jelly finish however the change between the two blues are very slight which I don't mind
The colour changing is very fun! This one is a nice slight change, it goes to a very faint light blue and it’s a jelly colour which I really like!
I bought this polish for its colour changing qualities, however it has mainly stayed light blue and not phased at all. Even in freezing water I don't notice much of a difference if any. 2 stars because it is still quality and I love Bio Seaweed items. Probably won't purchase or use again however.
** should note I have been using BSG top and base coats *
Thank you for taking the time to review P16 Sea U Later.
We apologize if your experience with our products have been anything less than perfect.
From what you have described, it sounds like there is separation in the bottle.
To remedy this, please try the following steps:
Turn bottle upside down for 30 minutes
Flip back to upright and wait 5 minutes (to avoid any leakage into the neck of the bottle)
Open the bottle, remove the gel brush and with a sanitized toothpick, stir very well
Now, your bottle should be well mixed, and the formula inside will not be separated
Try painting again, be sure to apply thin layers!
If these steps do not resolve your issues, please do contact us with your order number for an exchange or refund: firstname.lastname@example.org