Discover the game-changing UNPOLISHED, your go-to for a gentle yet effective polish removal experience! Our mess-free, non-drip formula applies like a gel mask, effortlessly removing lacquer, gel, and dip powder without the hassle of extra acetone or foils. Treat your nails to the ultimate care with this innovative removal solution that keeps them healthy and vibrant.
- Pleasant Experience: Experience a refreshing and comfortable nail care routine with UNPOLISHED – less odor and no need for extra tools like acetone or foils.
- Mess-Free Magic: Enjoy a non-drip gel mask that effectively removes nail lacquer, gel, and dip powder.
- Layer-by-Layer Care: Unlike burst removers, UNPOLISHED works gently, removing nail products layer by layer for a safer removal process.
- Gentle Softening: Reapply in multiple applications to gently soften nail products for easy removal.
Nourishing Formula: UNPOLISHED does not dry nails and cuticles
REMOVAL WITH UNPOLISHED
Overview of UNPOLISHED Removal Times & Applications
IMPORTANT: Only use in an open and well-ventilated area. Do not use if skin is broken or irritated.
Total Estimated Number of Applications
Soak-Off Time per Application
Total Estimated Removal Time
BeBio Nail Lacquer
1 - 2 minutes
UNITY All-In-One Gel Polish
6 – 12 minutes
Dip Powder System
15 – 24 minutes
Sculpting Gel System
20 - 30 minutes
1. Break the seal of your nail product with a light file. Not required for nail lacquer.
2. Apply UNPOLISHED evenly on your entire nail, aiming for a layer about as thick as a quarter coin. Be sure to steer clear of your skin and cap the free edge.
3. Let UNPOLISHED sit for the recommended soak-off time; ensure it stays wet for effective removal, avoiding complete drying.
4. UNPOLISHED softens nail product without bursting, so your product won't crumble. For gel or dip removal, gently push off with an orangewood stick; for lacquer, firmly rub with a lint-free wipe.
5. Use a Professional Gel Buffer to continue removing softened product.
6. Repeat Steps 2-5 as per your product type, applying UNPOLISHED only to areas with remaining nail product.
7. Wash your hands with warm water and soap. Moisturize your nails, cuticles and hands with hand lotion and cuticle oil.
- Store UNPOLISHED in room temperature to ensure proper gel consistency.
- If the product is too runny, you may place the bottle into a bowl of warm water to return to thick gel consistency.
- Apply a generous coat of UNPOLISHED, as applying too thin will cause the gel mask to dry out quickly.
- Do not exceed the estimated removal time, UNPOLISHED must remain wet in order to remove effectively.
I find, setting a timer to 2 minutes right after you've put on the first nail on 1 hand is good (otherwise, it stays on for too long and then dries up). I've had no problems with this remover and my (very sensitive) nails have not had any reactions at all. Will be stocking up on this. Do 1 hand at a time and you'll have better chances (I do) at removing the gels more efficiently. I've only ever had gel polishes removed by this (BSG and other brands) and it's worked well all times. I can't say much for dip powders or gel extensions with sculpted gels (haven't had them in a while).
It took three times as long and I had to use way too much product. Followed directions carefully but I gave up and stopped. Not worth it. Dries very fast.
Not so good
The product works well and the video was very helpful
I like using this stuff more than soaking my nails in acetone. feels much better on my cuticles. it's a little hard to work with and definitely still smells, though it doesn't smell bad. it's nice because my fingers aren't wrapped up in foil so I can still use my phone. only downside is that it took longer than it said it would.