Please note this item is final sale. No refunds or exchanges.
A bright purple in a solid finish.
Indulge in the allure of Dip Powder—an alternative system to gel and lacquer that provides you with superior nail strength and flawless color:
- Chip-resistant colour for 2+ weeks
- Can be used as an acrylic with your choice of monomer
- Applies on natural nails or extensions seamlessly
- Air-dries without LED/UV lamps
- Size: 2 oz (56 g)
We do our best to show you our products in their true colors. But keep in mind, your device's settings and resolutions can make them look a tad different from real life 😉🎨
Photo credit: @dippinwithkarolina
Exceptional Durability: Enjoy chip-free color and superior strength for over 2 weeks.
Versatile 2-in-1 Formula: Use as a traditional Dip Powder or as an acrylic with your preferred monomer.
Effortless Application: Air-dries without the need for LED/UV lamps, ensuring a quick and convenient process.
Adaptable Usage: Apply directly onto natural nails or over artificial extensions for a seamless finish.
Cost-Effective: Get 30+ applications per jar, maximizing the value of your purchase.
Odor-Free Experience: Experience a pleasant application without the typical chemical odors associated with nail products.
Easy Removal: Enjoy a hassle-free soak-off removal process, preserving the health of your natural nails.
DIP POWDER MANICURE:
Indulge in the allure of Dip Powder—a soak-off system that provides over 2 weeks of resilient strength and flawless color. Experience the effortlessness of air-drying, freeing you from the need for LED/UV lamps. Dip into a world where beauty meets simplicity.
1. Prep your nails: Lightly buff nails and cleanse with 70%+ alcohol to remove oils and dust.
2. Apply one coat of Dip Liquid #1 Prep to all fingernails and allow 60 seconds air-dry time.
3. Apply a thin coat of Dip Liquid #2 Base on 75% of the nail, leaving space at the cuticle, then dip into Dip Powder #0 Natural at a 45° angle, tapping off excess powder. Repeat for all nails and allow 60 seconds for air-drying.
4. Apply a thin coat of Dip Liquid #2 Base to the entire nail, immediately dip into the desired Dip Powder Color at a 45° angle, tap off excess powder, repeat for all nails, and allow 60 seconds for air-drying. Note: shake jar well before use.
5. Repeat steps 4 until coverage and desired opacity is reached.
6. Apply a final thin coat of Dip Liquid #2 Base to the entire nail, immediately dip into Dip Powder #00 Clear at a 45° angle, tap off excess powder, repeat for all nails, and allow 60 seconds for air-drying. Note: shake jar well before use.
7. Apply Dip Liquid #3 Activator to all nails and allow 60 seconds for air-drying.
8. File, buff, and shape nails as desired, then reapply a second layer of Dip Liquid #3 Activator to all nails and allow 60 seconds for air-drying.
9. Apply two consecutive coats of Dip Liquid #4 Top, ensuring the second coat is applied immediately after the first. After applying the two coats, allow 5 minutes for air-drying.
Click here for full Dip Powder manicure instructions
Preserving Dip Liquids: Keep your bottles of Dip Liquids in optimal condition by cleansing the bottle neck and brush with Dip Liquid #5 Brush Cleaner (or 70%+ Alcohol) after each use, and ensure a tight seal to prevent the Dip Liquid inside from drying and solidifying.
Do Not Force Stuck Bottles To Open: Avoid forcing stuck bottles to open, as it may lead to glass breakage. To open, soak the bottle in warm water for 2-3 minutes, then swipe #5 Brush Saver or 70%+ Alcohol around the rim, on any solidified Dip Liquid and open slowly. If the bottle remains stuck, repeat the process with warmer water.
Cleaning Hardened Brushes: Clean hardened brushes by inserting them into a bottle of #5 Brush Saver or soaking in 70%+ Alcohol and allowing a few minutes to dissolve.
All Dip Powder System is final sale.
BSG Dip Powder System is being discontinued.
Any out-of-stock Dip Powder Colours will not be restocked.
We will only be restocking on Dip Powder Essentials:
#00 Clear, #0 Natural and #1-5 Dip Liquids.
I love the dip powders and these are really good quality. Love the jewel colour. It is my new fav.
It was trial and error for the first two attempts but now I have nailed it.
I am a body builder and I had cracking and chipping initially and I figured out that for hands that are used a lot requires an extra coat of activator.
After the initial activator is used and your nails are buffed and filed down use two more coats of activator and two coats of top coat and you are good for two weeks!!
Removal - Heat up raw rice in a plastic bowl. As hot as you can handle.
Put 100% acetone in a plastic zip lock bag with one used dryer sheet and 1/4 tsp coconut oil. Use about 1/4 cup just enough to soak the dryer sheet
Place your hand in the bag and insert your hand that's in the bag in the warm rice .
Rub your nails against the dryer sheet gently for 3-5 min .
ALL of your dip powder nails will be completely off.
Lightly buff and your are good to go.
Don't wrap in cotton and acetone . That takes forever and your nails exposed to acetone for that length of time will cause damage,
This literally works in 5 min.
Jewel was amazing to work with. The powder is very fine and applies like it should. The bright pigmentation gives jewel such an beautiful finish.