BeBio Nail Lacquer
19 Granny Smith
Bright pastel Granny Smith green, solid finish
Change your manicure and pedicures easily and often with our high quality traditional nail lacquers. Also available in our traditional 3STEP Colour Gel Polish
Individual Size: 15 mL (0.50 fl.oz)
- Provides up to 7 or more days of wear
- Applies onto natural nail or over artificial extensions
- No discolouration
- Air-dry with no LED/UV lamps needed
- Easy wipe-off removal with acetone/nail polish remover
BEBIO NAIL LACQUER INSTRUCTIONS
BeBio Nail Lacquer is a high-quality traditional nail lacquer that provides up to 7 days or more of wear.
1. PREP NAILS
Lightly buff nails and cleanse with 70%+ alcohol to remove oils and dusts.
Wait for nails to dry completely.
No primers, bonders or heavy sanding required.
2. BEBIO BASE COAT
Apply one thin coat of BeBio Base Coat.
Allow air-dry time.
3. BEBIO NAIL LACQUER COLOUR FIRST COAT
Shake well before use.
Apply one thin coat.
Allow air-dry time.
4. BEBIO NAIL LACQUER COLOUR SECOND COAT
Repeat Step 3 until desired opacity is reached. Allow air-dry time.
5. BEBIO TOP COAT
Apply one thin coat of desired BeBio Top Coat. Allow air-dry time.
- Shake bottles well before use
- Paint thin layers
- Allow air-dry time between each coat
See more shades of #BSGGreen
Tag your #bioseaweedgel photos for your chance to be featured on our page:
1. Tag us @bioseaweedgel and #bioseaweedgel
2. Tag the colour name #BSGColourName
3. Tag the colour shade #BSGColourShade
This is thin and I didn’t get good coverage. Two coats done and will need more. However I didn’t use a base coat; maybe I was supposed to? I did buy this on clearance.
Hi Kim, thank you for leaving your review. Please kindly note that this colour and all our 3STEP Colour Gel Polishes do require the use with our Base Gel. To get the best coverage, we recommend to shake your colour really well prior to use, then apply in thin and even coats. Some colours do take up to 3+ coats to reach desired opacity, this will vary depending on application style. We are here to help any time email@example.com
Nice shade, great formula (covers really well!)