Celebrate 12 Days of BSG from 12.09.2022 – 12.20.2022
• 15% off all Holiday Gift Guide top sellers with code 12DAYSOFBSG2022
• Free Holiday Stationary Gift Set on orders over $100
• Enter into our $1000 Shopping Spree Giveaway for Two
+ All proceeds made from sales of the Holiday Stationary Gift Set and $1 from every order made during 12 Days of BSG will be donated to SickKids Foundation.
Bright pastel blue-lavender, solid finish
Change your manicure and pedicures easily and often with our high quality traditional nail lacquers. Also available in our traditional 3STEP Colour Gel Polish
Individual Size: 15 mL (0.50 fl.oz)
- Provides up to 7 or more days of wear
- Applies onto natural nail or over artificial extensions
- No discolouration
- Air-dry with no LED/UV lamps needed
- Easy wipe-off removal with acetone/nail polish remover
BEBIO NAIL LACQUER INSTRUCTIONS
BeBio Nail Lacquer is a high-quality traditional nail lacquer that provides up to 7 days or more of wear.
1. PREP NAILS
Lightly buff nails and cleanse with 70%+ alcohol to remove oils and dusts.
Wait for nails to dry completely.
No primers, bonders or heavy sanding required.
2. BEBIO BASE COAT
Apply one thin coat of BeBio Base Coat.
Allow air-dry time.
3. BEBIO NAIL LACQUER COLOUR FIRST COAT
Shake well before use.
Apply one thin coat.
Allow air-dry time.
4. BEBIO NAIL LACQUER COLOUR SECOND COAT
Repeat Step 3 until desired opacity is reached. Allow air-dry time.
5. BEBIO TOP COAT
Apply one thin coat of desired BeBio Top Coat. Allow air-dry time.
- Shake bottles well before use
- Paint thin layers
- Allow air-dry time between each coat
See more shades of #BSGPurple
Tag your #bioseaweedgel photos for your chance to be featured on our page:
1. Tag us @bioseaweedgel and #bioseaweedgel
2. Tag the colour name #BSGColourName
3. Tag the colour shade #BSGColourShade
This nail polish goes on so nicely and smoothly, and it only required one coat!! There was no smears or streaks. The only thing is it isn't exactly true to the picture. The color is actually a bit darker than pictured above.