Free BeBio Nail Lacquers
Buy any UNPOLISHED Gel Mask Nail Remover product(s) and get any 3 BeBio Nail Lacquer Colours for free with code GIFTBEBIOS. Excludes BeBio Base, Top and Matte.
Royal blue glitter, solid finish
Change your manicure and pedicures easily and often with our high quality traditional nail lacquers. Also available in our traditional 3STEP Colour Gel Polish
Individual Size: 15 mL (0.50 fl.oz)
- Provides up to 7 or more days of wear
- Applies onto natural nail or over artificial extensions
- No discolouration
- Air-dry with no LED/UV lamps needed
- Easy wipe-off removal with acetone/nail polish remover
BEBIO NAIL LACQUER INSTRUCTIONS
BeBio Nail Lacquer is a high-quality traditional nail lacquer that provides up to 7 days or more of wear.
1. PREP NAILS
Lightly buff nails and cleanse with 70%+ alcohol to remove oils and dusts.
Wait for nails to dry completely.
No primers, bonders or heavy sanding required.
2. BEBIO BASE COAT
Apply one thin coat of BeBio Base Coat.
Allow air-dry time.
3. BEBIO NAIL LACQUER COLOUR FIRST COAT
Shake well before use.
Apply one thin coat.
Allow air-dry time.
4. BEBIO NAIL LACQUER COLOUR SECOND COAT
Repeat Step 3 until desired opacity is reached. Allow air-dry time.
5. BEBIO TOP COAT
Apply one thin coat of desired BeBio Top Coat. Allow air-dry time.
- Shake bottles well before use
- Paint thin layers
- Allow air-dry time between each coat
See more shades of #BSGBlue
Tag your #bioseaweedgel photos for your chance to be featured on our page:
1. Tag us @bioseaweedgel and #bioseaweedgel
2. Tag the colour name #BSGColourName
3. Tag the colour shade #BSGColourShade
Whatever other regular nail polish or traditional laquer brands you have, this bottle is worth getting. Unlike the paired BSG 76 Cyclone 3 Step Gel polish (which I find less opaque and a bit more 'teal'), this 76 Cyclone traditional laquer is gorgeous. In indoor light, some may find it a fair bit darker than expected. It's darker than a Noxema jar, for sure (and not with the 'purple' quality). The flashes from the glitter show through. It's assuredly blue indoors whole navies appear black. In sunlight it's a deep, rich, royal blue with more visible sparkle.