P10 I'm Really A Mermaid
Cold – Royal purple hexagon sparkle, jelly finish
Hot - Magenta pink hexagon sparkle, jelly finish
PHASES is a colour changing three-step gel polish formula requiring use with BSG Base and Top. Colours change in hot and cold temperature for two looks in one.
Individual Size: 15 mL (0.50 fl.oz)
Enjoy a traditional gel polish manicure with our 3STEP Colour Gel Polish! Achieve salon-quality like nails in the comfort of your own home.
1. Prep your nails: lightly buff nails and cleanse with 70%+ alcohol to remove oils and dusts. Wait for nails to dry completely. No primers, bonders or heavy sanding required.
2. Apply a thin coat of base gel polish. 3STEP is optimized for use with our Base-1 Gel Polish or Base Sculpting Gel. Cure for 30 seconds in LED lamp or 60 seconds in UV lamp. Note: base gel will always remain tacky even after curing.
3. Apply a thin coat of 3STEP Gel Polish and do not cap the free edge. For best gel colour application always shake well before use and paint in thin layers.
4. Cure for 60 seconds in LED lamp or 120 seconds in UV lamp. Our 3STEP Gel Polish is optimized for use with our U-Light Pro 6. For all other lamps, we recommend to double the cure time.
5. Repeat steps 3 & 4 until coverage and desired opacity is reached.
View #BSGImReallyAMermaid on Instagram to see this shade as worn by our #BSGSquad!
See more shades of #BSGPink and #BSGPurple
Tag your #bioseaweedgel photos for your chance to be featured on our page:
1. Tag us @bioseaweedgel and #bioseaweedgel
2. Tag the colour name #BSGColourName
3. Tag the colour shade #BSGColourShade
Absolutely LOVE this polish. It quickly became a go-to except never want to change it. I included a picture of warm fingers and cold for comparison. Love each end of the shade spectrum and all of them in between!
This was one of the colours I kept going back to last summer! And probably again this summer. Definitely be ordering another bottle soon. :)
This is such a fun colour and I love it for the summer! I really love the jelly finish and the name really suits the colour
Recently ordered this polish and am surprised at the consistancy. It has clumps when applying to the nail. It has a nice colour changing effect, but I am wasting the polish by wiping the clumps off before application.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us with a review.
We apologize the consistency was not as expected.
Please see here for our troubleshooting steps on how to remedy the consistency:
Carefully place the tightly closed bottle into a bowl of hot - warm water for 15 minutes
After this, carefully remove from water and shake/roll the bottle very well upside down for 30-60 seconds
Apply in a thin and even coat
We hope these troubleshooting steps help!
If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for choosing BSG!