T6 Purple Rain
Royal purple with white, gold and purple speckles, jelly finish
Terrazzo is a three-step gel polish formula requiring use with BSG Base and Top. Colours are a jelly base with intricate chips of gold and white flakes.
Individual Size: 15 mL (0.50 fl.oz)
Enjoy a traditional gel polish manicure with our 3STEP Colour Gel Polish! Achieve salon-quality like nails in the comfort of your own home.
1. Prep your nails: lightly buff nails and cleanse with 70%+ alcohol to remove oils and dusts. Wait for nails to dry completely. No primers, bonders or heavy sanding required.
2. Apply a thin coat of base gel polish. 3STEP is optimized for use with our Base-1 Gel Polish or Base Sculpting Gel. Cure for 30 seconds in LED lamp or 60 seconds in UV lamp. Note: base gel will always remain tacky even after curing.
3. Apply a thin coat of 3STEP Gel Polish and do not cap the free edge. For best gel colour application always shake well before use and paint in thin layers.
4. Cure for 60 seconds in LED lamp or 120 seconds in UV lamp. Our 3STEP Gel Polish is optimized for use with our U-Light Pro 6. For all other lamps, we recommend to double the cure time.
5. Repeat steps 3 & 4 until coverage and desired opacity is reached.
See more shades of #BSGPurple
Tag your #bioseaweedgel photos for your chance to be featured on our page:
1. Tag us @bioseaweedgel and #bioseaweedgel
2. Tag the colour name #BSGColourName
3. Tag the colour shade #BSGColourShade
I am just an average person that likes to do my nails in the comfort of my own home. I’ve been using BSG for 5 years and it’s the best gel polish I’ve worn. When I saw the terrazzo collection I was freaking out bc I love terrazzo in general and think the semi transparent gelly look is so cute. These look gorgeous. I did one base layer, three layers of the terrazzo, and then the top coat. The distribution of the terrazzo pieces is great and they’re easy to move and place. I wish I had bought the pink too, but I just have purple and green for now. This will be very popular amongst my friends!
Love using this color alone, as well as mixed with different opacities! A hit with my clients
Love this new fun colour!! I used 3 coats as it’s pretty transparent and I wanted a deeper purple colour.
This Purple Rain is so pretty! I love the jelly color with the white and gold flakes. All of the terrazzo colors pop with texture but go on pretty smooth. The other color in the photo was Cosmopolitan and the Kawaii charms magnified the white and gold, in person, and it looked really great!